Terms and Conditions
These terms and conditions will govern your membership with Angels212.
In these terms and conditions, the following words shall bear the following meaning:
“Angels212.com” means Angels212 (Online Psychology) Ltd, 27 Moorlands, Tiverton, Devon, EX16 6UF. “Applicant” means any person applying to become a member of Angels212. “Member” means any member of Angels212.com, being aged 18 years or over. Having been accepted as a member a person is entitled to use the services of Angels212. “Website” means the Angels212.com website: www.angels212.com
1) Membership Details – All Applications for membership of Angels212 are to be made via the Website application form. By submitting the application form online, the Applicant is deemed to have signed the application form. Upon receipt of the completed application form, Angels212 will review the information and will advise the Applicant whether it believes its services are likely to help the Applicant. The right to accept or reject an Applicant is solely that of Angels212.com. The bi-annual membership fee for membership is stated in our Application Page on our website. Payments are primarily made through Paypal. Payment can also be made by cheque. Membership fees are revised bi-annually and any changes will be notified to Members.
2) Members are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of their membership number, login details and passwords, and for all activities that occur under their membership number, login details and passwords.
3) To obtain the support offered on the Angels212.com website members are required to create a membership account, which will contain certain personal details. By continuing to use this website you warrant all information you submit is accurate and truthful. We recommended that you do not share your account details, particularly your username and password. Angels212.com accepts no liability for any losses or damages incurred because of your account details being shared by your actions or lack thereof. If you use a shared computer, we recommended that you do not save your account details in its internet browser.
4) When joining Angels212, you acknowledge we will be monitoring all communications made to us or by those using our system.
5) Angels212.com service is the product of research and investigation into the causes and prevention of depression along with the triggers that cause it. While our cognitive support is based upon input from the Psychology Departments of various universities in the United Kingdom and the United States of America, our service should never be your primary health care provider. Angels212.com makes no warranty or guarantee of any specific results or outcome from the use of its service or services.
7) Referral from Health Care Professionals – When a General Practitioner or Psychologist recommends that a patient joins Angels212.com, we will not disclose any ongoing information about the Member to the Health Care Professional unless specifically asked to do so by the Member.
8) Using the service – When using the website Members agree:
a) Not to use vulgar or abusive language;
b) Not to submit content that is unlawful or otherwise objectionable. This includes, but is not limited to, content that is abusive, threatening, harassing, defamatory, ageist, sexist or racist;
c) Not to seek personal or commercial advantage or to operate surveys, contests or chain letters;
d) Not to seek favour or act in any manner that could be deemed predatory;
e) Not to submit content that is intended to promote or incite violence;
f) Not to impersonate another person;
g) Not to use our system for unauthorised mass-communication such as “spam” or “junk mail”.
h) Breach of clause 8 – Angels212 will suspend any Member it believes has contravened this clause. After review of the facts, the company will advise the Member of its findings. A review will determine one of the following *:
*) There is no case to answer and full membership is restored
*) A breach has taken place. Angels212 will issue a warning, stating that membership will be terminated should this happen again.
*) A serious breach of the terms has occurred and membership is terminated.
9) Termination by Member – 28 days’ notice is required in writing to Angels212. Refunds are not given on early termination, unless we receive notice of cancellation within 14 days of taking out membership.
10) Privacy – Angels212.com will respect the privacy of the data, which Members supply and will keep it secure in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998 and any other applicable data protection legislation.
11) Misuse – Unauthorised use of this website, including, but not limited to, attempts to gain control or disrupt Angels212 website will result in a claim for civil damages and/or application for criminal prosecution.
12) Members’ rights – Membership is ongoing until a member decides to cancel. Members do not own any part of Angels212.com; nor do they have any voting rights or corporate liability to the company. At any time, members may recommend changes and improvements to the service and submit any concerns they may have.
13) Proprietary knowledge – Angels212.com’s website contains material which is owned by or licensed to it. This material includes, but is not limited to, the cognitive behaviour process, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited without the expressed permission of Angels212.com.
14) Disputes – Members are contracting with Angels212 (Online Psychology) Ltd headquartered in England and the laws of England govern the interpretation of this agreement and apply to claims for breach of it, regardless of conflict of laws principles. All claims, including claims regarding consumer protection laws, will be subject to the laws of England.